My BFF, my parents, Irby when home have administered meds, food, allowed me to nap, set a slower pace, and kept me sane when I was scared or unsure. My stepmom, sister, niece, nephew, sister in law and brother in law, as well as the best in laws on earth have prayed for me, visited, kept my spirits up with their funny, zanny stories which lifted my spirit. My boys, daughter in law, and one son's girlfriend have added greatly to my feeling of being surrounded by love and being cared for. In addition to all these wonderful blessing, a precious gift has been given to me, to us, at this time...we've welcomed a family member who we've missed so much. God is still in the miracle business!!
Take care of one another. Never miss an opportunity to say, "I love you! I miss you! I need you!, Thank you, you're just what I needed." I hope I can begin to repay all of you for helping me through.




No comments:
Post a Comment